Hi! I'm Gedackt - new member

An area in which members of the public can discuss validated supercentenarians and extreme longevity claimants with the members of the ESO.
Gedackt

Hi! I'm Gedackt - new member

Post by Gedackt » Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:40 pm

Hi! I'm glad that such a forum like European Supercentenarian Organisation has been created and validates supercentenarians every day which old and lazy GRG doesn't do. ;) I used to be a member of The 110 club but was unjustly banned. :( I hope I'll stay here for many many years and can discuss about supercentenarians which is one of my hobbies.

Chris Law

Re: Hi! I'm Gedackt - new member

Post by Chris Law » Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:16 am

Welcome to the forum, Gedact! :D We hope you enjoy your time here and feel able to contribute actively towards our mission.

We are proud to have validated nearly 500 supercentenarians since our formation in January 2020. With active contributors from many European countries and affiliations with several national longevity websites such as Oldest in Britain, Centenaires Francais and Supercentenari d'Italia, we feel well placed to build on this forward momentum.

We are always willing to listen to constructive feedback and to consider any suggestions our members may have, so please feel free to let us know how you think we can improve.

Marco Wikkerink

Re: Hi! I'm Gedackt - new member

Post by Marco Wikkerink » Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:52 pm

Welcome to the forum, Gedackt! It's nice to see new people joining! :D